Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 28th 2008

Today has been a very boring but interesting day as usually i get up at 6 arrive at school at 7:45 got out at 12 but today unlike other days i had to return to school to start the first day of my last class from 1:30 to 5:30 fun fun fun.... Then i went to dinner with mom and came home! My life has become so interesting since Jeremy left (hint of sarcasm) the days are getting shorter but yet it feels like forever i am so tired of living alone and being alone Jeremy cant get home any sooner!!!! For those i haven't talked to recently Jeremy is fine he is rather bored with his job but has to stay on his toes because people he works with aren't the greatest and he is at risk of unemployment everyday apparently or at least they threaten everyone frequently... He says it has started raining and unfortunately this isn't something we predicted and he doesn't have water proof boots so lets pray he doesn't catch Pneumonia... Other then that his life seems rather interesting with out me as well he gets up works a 13 hour day, eats, works out at the gym and goes to bed... calling me once every two to three weeks and emailing everyday... Doesn't that sound eventful!!! it seems like we are both miserable and enjoying all the stresses of wedding dismay and drama... Other then my interesting life school keeps me enraged they tell me you will graduate on dec. 5th then it is the 12th then the 19th now the 11th and now they inform me that the teacher added the wrong hours and i am behind and have to make up hours my life is caos i need a vacation! well i am sure if you are reading this you are bored with my simply domesticated uneventful life...Have a Great Day

No comments: