Monday, November 10, 2008

11/10/08

well this week has been the worst week of my life i got my nails done and the lady cut my fingers up bad i have been fighting with people in the wedding i will leave them un named cause i dont plan on talking to them at the wedding infact i dont plan on talking to them period un less god makes me forgive them which i dought will happen cause im stubborn as hell and pissed no one from school showed up at my shower which sucked and i have been loosing sleep again not to mention april reappeared in our lives last night again homeless and wanting me to take her in and her girlfriend and i told her no so that has made today very difficult for me because i feel like i owe her that much i feel like i need to take care of her so i was sick to my stomach most of the night worrying where she was sleeping cause she had no where to go so yah all the bs continues on and i have 8 days till jeremy is home well i have to get back to school just thought i would up date everyone

No comments: