Tuesday, November 4, 2008

11/4/08

hello everyone i am in class bored out of my brains because i have already done all of my work and my fellow classmates need help so i get to hear peopl call my name every five minutes lol which is fun i am tired and counting down the days i know everyone else is to because they are tired of bridezilla well i just wanted to check ina dn tell everyone i am fine jeremy leaves to come home the 16th and will go to bagdad and stay over night then he leaves the 17 for the US for 14 hours and then on the 18th switches plains and arrives in houston at 9:45am at which time i will be there to get him ALONE mother and daddy i do not want company sorry... and my apt door will be locked and phones will be off you will have to wait till the 19th to see him...
well i have to get back to class xoxo

No comments: